Outsource Paralegal Service
Outsource Paralegal Service
Outsource Paralegal Services Will Save over $60,000 in business expenses this year!
A cost comparison for a full-time employee versus a IRON LAW Contract Freelance Paralegal Service
|Hourly Rate of Pay||$20.00||$35.00|
|Fringe Benefits @ 35%
(Health/Dental/Life Insurance, Retirement Plans)
|Overhead Rate @ 50%
(Office Space, Equipment & Office Supply expense, UI Insurance, Worker’s Compensation, Overtime Pay, Administration Costs)
|Total Effective Rate of Pay||$37.00||$35.00|
|**Hours Per Year||2,080 hrs.||480 hrs.|
|TOTAL Annual Labor Cost||$76,960.00||$16,800.00|
Difference = $60,160.00 per year
By hiring a IRON LAW Contract Freelance Paralegal…
You SAVE over $60,000.00 per year!
Although the IRON LAW Freelance Paralegal’s hourly rate is more than the employee’s rate in the first place, you save the cost of benefits and overhead that would have to be applied to the new employee’s wage. And, because IRON LAW Freelance Paralegal’s are usually more experienced, more efficient, and better connected than the employee, you’ll need to devote far less time to the project to get the same results, only 480 hours a year versus 2,080 for the new employee.
- Do you need a trained temporary or permanent legal support professional?The legal profession has changed over time. Gone are the days of using a manual typewriter and telephones as the only method for communication between attorney and client. Today’s typical law office setting includes computers, fax machines, voice mail, instant messaging, e-mail, and various other technology driven devices, which makes it very easy for a legal professional to conduct paralegal work virtually from their home or other location other than the law office.
- What is a IRON LAW Contract Paralegal? The evolution of technology and the Internet has made it possible for professionals to work from home in what is considered a “virtual office”. A IRON LAW freelance paralegal is a highly trained independently contracted business owner, who is not considered an employee of the law office he or she is performing work for, but contracts their work to attorneys and other legal entities. Virtual contract paralegals are cost effective since they are only paid for the work they perform, and not for vacation time, sick pay, employment taxes, ect.. All work is performed virtually by utilizing telephones, fax, e-mail, and other internet established technology, providing the same support system to a law office as a regular employee would, but at a lower cost to the law office.
- How can you trust a IRON LAW Paralegal? You will most likely never meet your virtual freelance paralegal in person. So how can you trust that they will perform the work requested in the same confidential and professional manner as an employed paralegal? As any business owner, The virtual paralegal is concerned with the success and growth of their business. IRON LAW paralegals receive the same college training as employed paralegals and generally have years of in office experience prior to starting their own virtual business. Ask the virtual paralegal for their resume, references, and work samples just as you would ask a potential employee prior to hiring. Conduct a telephone interview with the virtual contract paralegal prior to contracting them and request a copy of their contract for review. A well trained virtual freelance paralegal will have the ability to provide you with the same information about their qualifications, and follow the same code of ethics, confidentiality, and non-disclosure as a potential employee would.
- Is a IRON LAW Paralegal right for you?As a business owner, you most likely take the expense of running your business very seriously. It is not cost effective for any business to incur unnecessary expenditures. Money saved is money in your pocket. By hiring a paralegal to work in your office, either on a temporary or permanent basis, you are adding to your office expense each year. By contracting a virtual paralegal to perform the same work you will save thousands on unnecessary expenditures. If you are looking for temporary staff to fill a current employee’s position, and you contact a local temporary staffing company, you will most likely receive an untrained temp, who has no prior legal education. By hiring a virtual contract paralegal to fill in as temporary staff, you are assured that you will receive a qualified individual capable of taking over the work on a professional temporary basis. If saving your business money each year is important to you and your business, and your office has internet access, e-mail, telephone and fax service, then a virtual paralegal is right for you.
- Some of the services provided by IRON LAW include word processing/ proofreading, drafing legal pleadings, including briefs (all courts and all jurisdictions), draft Interrogatory responses, legal research, summarize transcripts and depositions, prepare medical transcript summaries, and pretty much anything an in-house employed paralegal could do, with the exception of filing paper.
- Ready to start saving your business money?
- Contact IRON LAW Please contact me for more information or visit The IRON LAW web site to view my experience, work samples, and services we can provide to your firm. Jesse Wagner, Sr. Litigation Coordinator
- Please contact us today for more information about our freelance contract virtual paralegal services Info@Iron-Law.com
*Source: Virtual Assistant Networking Association Cost Comparison, the Largest Global Network Online for Successful and Aspiring Virtual Assistants and, Dawn M. Draper, Virtual Contract Paralegal