SERVICES RENDERED AND FEES EARNED
You agree that all fees have been earned for services which you hired IRON LAW, LLC for at the time of payment, regardless of the outcome of the case, e.g. tenant vacates, you accept payment from tenant, etc.. There are NO REFUNDS. The term ‘IRON LAW, LLC’ includes all agents, officers, employees, subsidiaries, entities, and contractors.
- You may cancel this contract for any reason within 24 hours after you have signed it. If you cancel the contract, Iron Law, LLC will refund any fees which you have paid, less actual expenses incurred. The only fees that Iron Law, LLC may keep are fees for services which have actually, necessarily and reasonably performed on your behalf during the 24-hour period. Iron Law, LLC cannot keep any fees for services performed during the 24-hour period unless you knew that Iron Law, LLC would perform those services and you agreed in this contract that staff would perform them.
- To cancel this contract, send IRON LAW, LLC a written notice stating that you are canceling the contract. Mail the notice by first-class mail with the correct postage, and send it to IRON LAW, LLC, 663 South Rancho Santa Fe Road, Suite 345, San Marcos California, 92708 or you may fax notice to 760-860-8400 or email REFUNDS@IRON-LAW.COM. Cancellation takes effect on the date of the postmark or fax banner or email on the notice. You can also cancel this contract by delivering a written notice of cancellation to my address within the 24-hour period. You are advised, understand, and accept that the costs incurred within the 24 hour period include Contract Generation (1 hour), Document Review (1 hour), client interview through you (1 hour), and credit card processing of 3.7% of the transaction amount. These costs will be deducted from the balance paid, and the remaining funds will be refunded, or if there is an overage, any invoice will be due and payable within 15 days. You agree to pay the invoice within 15 days.
You may also cancel services at any time if:
- Fail to give you a copy of this contract before providing any services to you; or
- Fail to specify in the contract the services which I will perform and the costs of those services, or
- Fail to give you a copy of the contract in English and in any other language that you understand and that was principally used in any oral sales presentation or negotiation leading to execution of the contract. If you cancel this contract for any of these reasons, IRON LAW, LLC must immediately refund in full any fees which you have paid IRON LAW.
ATTORNEY FEES AND COSTS
- In the event of suit for damages arising from this contract or to enforce any of its provisions, the Court may award the prevailing party his or her reasonable attorney’s fees and costs, not to exceed $500.00.
- A pre-judgment interest in the amount of 10% annum, will be assessed on the entire balance due prior to judgment for missed payments.
- Jurisdiction and venue for litigation shall be California, unless IRON LAW, LLC expressly waives jurisdiction and venue, unless waived by IRON LAW, LLC.
NO CHARGE BACK CLAIMS
You agree that You will not filed a charge-back claim with any credit card provider. You agree that services have been rendered or delivered or goods have been received. Do not sign unless and until services have been rendered or goods delivered. A charge back claim is a claim that no services were rendered. You understand and agree that upon signing this contract, all services have been earned and are not refundable. In the event that You file a charge back, you expressly, by signing below, allow IRON LAW, LLC., to process your credit card for all costs incurred as a result of the charge back claim in addition to the costs associated with the performance of this contract, not to exceed 110% of the payment subject to the chargeback.
INDEMNIFICATION BY CLIENT.
YOU agree that you shall indemnify IRON LAW, LLC. against all liability, loss or damages, including consequential and incidental damages, and against all claims or actions based on or arising out of damage or injury (including death) caused by or sustained in connection with the performance by IRON LAW, LLC for any act or omission, or based on any violation of any statute, ordinance, regulation or contract, and the defense of any such claims or actions including attorneys fees.
YOU agree and accept that YOU shall also indemnify IRON LAW, LLC. against all liability and loss in connection with, and shall assume full responsibility for, payment of all federal, state and local taxes or contributions imposed or required under unemployment insurance, social security and income tax laws, with respect to IRON LAW, LLC performance of this Agreement.
If Iron Law has expended or has been expected to expend any funds from Trust, before you cancel services, you understand and agree that the the unused funds will be held for 30 days following the last disbursement of funds from the trust account.